This site is dedicated to helping deacons in Christian churches who are looking for practical solutions to the economic problems their members are having.
Being a deacon is physically, emotionally, and spiritually demanding work. Members and strangers come to you looking for financial assistance and support for their problems.
This site offers solutions
- Articles that contain specific advice and links to helpful resources
- Member discussion forums, free for any Christian deacon to join. Click here to sign up.
IMPORTANT: Do you need a free financial training course? Then click this link: Free Video Courses, for a free 12-part video series with downloadable workbook materials.
In what area are you looking for help?
Serving the congregation:
- Teach members to strengthen their household finances
- Help members reduce their debt
- Use cheap insurance to protect families from financial ruin
- Teach a member about his or her calling
- Plan for and reduce funeral expenses
Serving your congregational needy:
Furthering congregational life:
- Prepare parents for education expenses and how to reduce them
- Prepare families for Alzheimer’s and stroke
- Train members on how to leave a proper inheritance
- Learn about and plan for Biblical retirement
Financial problems are often either at the heart of many troubled lives or very closely connected to them. Members will come to the church when they get into financial trouble, even if they have never before asked the church for help. You will need to help them.
The deacon’s problems range from the basics of establishing standard procedures and administrative record-keeping to the more demanding–ministering to those with broken lives, whether brothers and sisters in Christ or strangers, both local and foreign.
The office of deacon was ordained to serve both the material and spiritual needs of the church’s members. On this site you will hopefully find practical solutions to both.