If you cannot meet these requirements, then DO NOT SUBSCRIBE
To protect your personal data, you have to do your part:
1 You must not share your login credentials with ANY third party
2 You must use a ‘strong‘ and ‘unique‘ password
3 You must secure your email account at all times
4 You must tell us if someone hacks your email account, so we can take immediate action to protect your data
5 You must be over 18
We invite our Visitors and Subscribers to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. But we must require that everyone abides by certain rules so that no one’s rights are stepped on.
Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access to this site, without refund or recourse.
- Do not share your logon passwords and user name.
Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
- Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn’t mean you own it. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability.
Please don’t violate our copyright.
- No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed except in classified ad forums. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums.
- Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is allowed.
- Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in the discussion forums.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others. This site strongly disapproves flaming.
- When you post content in the discussion forums, you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis.
We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on the discussion forums, but we reserve the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not this site. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of this site, which reserves all rights
We are strongly committed to safeguarding consumer privacy on our Web site. We operate under the following set of strict privacy principles:
The only information we obtain about our members is information we need to process credit card charges for membership fees.
That information is never sold, traded or bartered
Personally identifiable information provided by members (name, e-mail or home address, etc.) is never disclosed to anyone.
Each time a member logs into our site, we store a temporary “cookie” in the browser files of the member computer.
This cookie is used during your online session to allow you secure access to the member’s area, without repeatedly requiring you to re-enter your username and password.
Whenever you log off or leave the site, the cookies file is automatically removed.
In order to provide visitors with greater value, some of our pages may provide links to various third party Web sites. In no case, is member information or ‘cookies’ provided to the third party sites.
However, keep in mind that many sites do attempt to capture visitor information when you browse those sites. Once you leave our site, we are not able to alert you should another site attempt to gather information from your browser.
We provide our members with a multi-tiered message board that makes sharing information with other members easy. To protect your privacy when posting or replying to messages in the message board, your personal information and email is not revealed.
However, remember that any information that you disclose in the message board areas can be read by all other members, so exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Our Web site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We employ strict security measures to safeguard online transactions; personal information is stored in a secured database and always sent via an encrypted Internet channel.
Our site gives users the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us. You can be assured that we never reveal, sell, or make available your email address to anyone for any purpose. This site also gives users the following options for removing their information from our database in order to stop receiving communications or our service.
Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THIS SITE FORUMS AND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE FORUMS AND ANY DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGHOUT THIS SITE FORUMS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA THAT RESULTS.
ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THIS SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.
If you have any questions regarding our Terms Of Service, feel free to let us know, using our Contact Page.